GROVES is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Controls Engineer for the Industrial Controls Division. Applicant must possess a desire for achieving industry leading technical expertise and a willingness to grow with the entire Company.
- Responsible for developing controls and integration solutions for industrial customers
- Desired Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in controls engineering
- Experience with
- Focus on Allen Bradley PLC based systems. GE, ABB, Modicon, and Siemens systems a plus
- HMI development – Allen Bradley, Wonderware, Ignition, etc
- Logic for Process controls, conveyor controls, instrumentation.
- Variable frequency drives low and medium voltage.
- Panel design, wiring, and testing.
- Troubleshooting and field testing
- Industrial communication networks
- Understanding of low and medium voltage electrical power systems, motor controls, and associated equipment.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and Autocad.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- A positive personality and able to represent the Company professionally
GROVES has a reputation for being one of the most capable diversified electrical contractors in the U.S. We have been in business since 1972 and currently employ approximately 350 employees. The Industrial Controls Division provides custom products, services, and automation solutions for coal and aggregate mining, metal, aluminum, automotive, aviation, chemical, explosives and general industries. We are a KY licensed engineering firm, Rockwell Recognized Systems Integrator, a Rockwell PDP Partner for the Rockwell Medium Voltage drives business and a UL Listed panel shop.
Compensation and Benefits:
Groves offers a competitive salary based on experience. Industry leading benefits include: Full family health insurance premium paid, vacation/holidays, vehicle, and participation in the Groves Profit Sharing retirement plan.
Flexible work location Henderson or Madisonville KY.
Some travel may be required specific to project locations.
Interested applicants please submit a resume here and complete an online application at www.wegroves.com.