- Works with CONSPEC Carbon Monoxide CO monitors (both intrinsically safe and non intrinsically safe models.)
- Ability to import customer supplied mine map or site layout via compatible autocad/graphic file for system overview screen. Customer graphic installed during initial system setup.
- Ability to provide remote updates such as periodic customer specific graphics via PCAnywhere remote access software.
- User friendly software allowing operator ability to setup and customize AMS network without need of programmer/engineer including:
- Ability to create custom CO monitor descriptions/I.D.’s and create CO monitor string color codes (includes how alarms printout on line printer)
- Enable/disable CO monitors on the fly as they are wired up and added to strings in field
- Easily move CO monitors on graphic screen to represent actual CO monitor field locations on the mine map.
- Generated operator interface alarms for
- CO level warning
- CO level alarm
- Monitor CO system D.C. for low voltage
- Communications status
- Sensor status
- CO monitor software status
- Calibration mode status and gas type being calibrated
- Historical alarm logging for alarms and reported to line printer with time/date stamp of:
- Initial Alarm
- Alarm acknowledgment
- Time alarm clears
- Two (2) Inputs and two (2) outputs on each CO monitor setup and programmed for following functions:
- Outputs for section alarm horn, strobes.
- Inputs for silence buttons and remote line.
Ability for further enhanced integration into customer specific RSView/PLC based control systems (i.e. historical CO monitor trending, log file exportation, etc) as may be requested. Pricing for any additional modifications available upon request.
- PC and PLC based combined system
- Software is comprised of a RSView development package with proprietary RSLogix control package.
- PC and PLC communication is via Ethernet (dedicated to AMS only) to remote Prolinx communications modules.
- CO monitors are directly wired on a Modbus network as strings of up to 25 CO monitors or less to a single remote Ethernet based Prolinx module.
- Systems currently supports up to 400 total CO monitors (25 max per string). Consult Groves if more CO monitors are required.
- Consult with Groves Construction for your specific hardware requirements.
CONSPEC models currently supported and tested
- P1229-M Blue Barrier
- P2030KP-M2 Smart CO Monitor for Modbus w/ Digital I/O
- P2063-1M Smart CO Monitor and Integrated Section Alarm
- P2030KP-M2/IS Intrinsically safe Smart CO Monitor for Modbus w/ Digital I/O
- P2063-1M/IS Intrinsically safe Smart CO Monitor and Integrated Section Alarm
- P1643-2 Remote Audio/Visual Alarm Unit with Halogen Strobe, Dual Tone Buzzer, and Alarm Silence
- All CO sensors have a finite shelf life and for maximum operational life it is recommended that they are ordered and supplied as close to time of commissioning as practical.
- Pricing on all CONSPEC components, CO monitors, hardware and cable available upon request.
- Refer to CONSPEC documentation for topography of CO monitor system including cable type, cable size, cable lengths, and other CO sensor requirements.
- Consult Groves if different CONSPEC CO monitor models than listed are required.
We will be happy to provide pricing upon request.